By N. Rama Krishna,Lawrence J. Berliner
Read Online or Download Biological Magnetic Resonance - Volume 17: Structural Computation and Dynamics in Protein PDF
Best molecular physics books
Advances in Quantum Chemistry offers surveys of present issues during this speedily constructing box that has emerged on the go component of the traditionally demonstrated components of arithmetic, physics, chemistry, and biology. It beneficial properties particular reports written through prime overseas researchers. This sequence offers a one-stop source for following growth during this interdisciplinary sector.
``Medium-Energy Ion mirrored image from Solids'' analyses the result of experimental, theoretical and desktop investigations at the strategy of scattering of ions by means of stable surfaces. floor scattering is a comparatively younger and quickly constructing department of the physics of atomic collisions and the literature in this topic has quickly grown.
The accumulated Works of Irving Langmuir: quantity 6, constitution of subject bargains with the examine paintings of Irving Langmuir within the box of thermionics, gaseous discharge, and at the constitution of atoms with emphasis on valence. a few of the paper he writes almost about atomic constitution are: "The constitution of Atoms and the Octet concept of Valence," "The association of Electrons in Atoms and Molecules," and "The Octet concept of Valence and its functions with specified connection with natural Nitrogen Compounds.
NMR of Paramagnetic Molecules: functions to Metallobiomolecules and types, moment version is a self-contained, entire reference for chemists, physicists, and existence scientists whose study contains examining paramagnetic compounds. because the prior variation of this publication was once released, there were many developments within the box of paramagnetic NMR spectroscopy.
- Unstable States in the Continuous Spectra (II: Interpretation, Theory and Applications): 63 (Advances in Quantum Chemistry)
- Laser Physics and Technology: Proceedings of the School on Laser Physics & Technology, Indore, India, March 12-30, 2012 (Springer Proceedings in Physics)
- High-Energy Molecular Lasers: Self-Controlled Volume-Discharge Lasers and Applications (Springer Series in Optical Sciences)
- Molecular Aggregation: Structure Analysis and Molecular Simulation of Crystals and Liquids (International Union of Crystallography Monographs on Crystallography)
Extra resources for Biological Magnetic Resonance - Volume 17: Structural Computation and Dynamics in Protein
Biological Magnetic Resonance - Volume 17: Structural Computation and Dynamics in Protein by N. Rama Krishna,Lawrence J. Berliner
- Guidi Paolo's Fuori dal piatto Come gestire al meglio un esercizio della PDF
- James T. Schleifer's The Chicago Companion to Tocqueville's Democracy in America PDF