By Jeremy Walker
About This Book
- Construct top-notch internet purposes by means of studying the robust instruments supplied via Backbone.js
- Gain insights into tips on how to simplify facts administration and create single-page internet purposes with strong consumer interfaces
- This is a fast moving consultant on the right way to try out, rfile, and leverage third-party libraries, and is helping you get the main out of Backbone.js
Who This e-book Is For
What you are going to Learn
- Architect a single-page net software utilizing Backbone.js
- Easily transmit facts to and from a server-side API (RESTful or now not) utilizing Backbone's types and Classes
- Add and alter DOM components with spine perspectives, and create browsable client-side pages with Routers
- Document your Backbone.js good judgment, without or with renowned instruments resembling JSDoc or Docco, to make sure long term maintainability
- Prevent insects and straightforwardness refactoring via checking out your code with frameworks similar to QUnit, Mocha, or Buster and auxiliary instruments similar to Sinon
- Use Backbone.js's sister library, Underscore, to achieve the entire strength of a spine application
- Explore complex spine recommendations and store effort and time through the use of the main robust third-party instruments available
This e-book bargains perception into developing and preserving dynamic Backbone.js net functions. It delves into the the basics of Backbone.js and is helping you in achieving mastery of the spine library.
Starting with versions and Collections, you will simplify client-side information administration and simply transmit information to and out of your server. subsequent, you are going to learn how to use perspectives and Routers to facilitate DOM manipulation and URL regulate in order that your viewers can navigate your whole web site with no ever leaving the 1st HTML web page. eventually, you are going to how one can mix these construction blocks with different instruments to accomplish high-performance, testable, and maintainable net applications.
Read or Download Backbone.js Essentials PDF
Realize over 70 real-world examples to beat the main advanced recommendations you are going to face constructing with VisualforceAbout This BookThis booklet offers an more advantageous person event with dynamically-generated, reactive pagesAccess information over extra channels through public sites and cellular pagesPacked with easy-to-follow recipes, together with step by step directions and Apex/Visualforce code downloads this name is the multi functional package deal you want to get extra from Visualforce.
The best way to construct app store-ready hybrid apps with the Ionic 2, the framework equipped on most sensible of Apache Cordova (formerly PhoneGap) and Angular. This revised advisor indicates you ways to exploit Ionic’s instruments and companies to boost apps with HTML, CSS, and TypeScript, instead of depend on platform-specific options present in Android, iOS, and home windows cellphone.
- AJAX, Rich Internet Applications, and Web Development for Programmers (Deitel Developer Series)
- KnockoutJS Blueprints
- Durchstarten mit React: Web-Apps einfach und modular entwickeln (German Edition)
Extra resources for Backbone.js Essentials
Backbone.js Essentials by Jeremy Walker
- Download e-book for iPad: Nanostructuring Operations in Nanoscale Science and by Kal Renganathan Sharma
- New PDF release: Quantum Theory of High-Energy Ion-Atom Collisions