By Russell G. Congalton,Kass Green
Accuracy evaluate of maps derived from remotely sensed info has persevered to develop because the first variation of this groundbreaking publication. accordingly, the much-anticipated new version is considerably elevated and better to mirror progress within the box. the recent variation positive aspects 3 new chapters, together with:
- Fuzzy accuracy assessment
- Positional accuracy
- Case examine: Mapping land conceal and land use within the Florida panhandle
The authors offer an entire presentation of the way to evaluate the positional accuracy of a map in addition to a dialogue of the impression of positional accuracy on thematic accuracy. additionally they contain a extra thorough dialogue of the specified sampling concerns that needs to be thought of to successfully check change.
Complete with a 16-page colour insert, this moment version maintains to supply an entire consultant to designing and undertaking a state of the art accuracy assessment.
--This textual content refers back to the Hardcover edition.
Read or Download Assessing the Accuracy of Remotely Sensed Data: Principles and Practices PDF
Best environmental technology & engineering books
NATO complicated study Workshop "Environmental security opposed to Radioactive toxins" was once held in Almaty on September 16-19, 2002. specialists from Azerbaijan, Denmark, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Norway, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, united states, Uzbekistan and the IAEA have participated and made shows.
Water coverage turns out in perpetual drawback. more and more, conflicts expand past the statutory authority, competence, geographical jurisdictions, and political constituencies of hugely really good governing experts. whereas different books handle particular coverage techniques or the appliance of adaptive administration suggestions to express difficulties, this can be the 1st e-book to concentration extra largely on adaptive governance, or the evolution of recent associations that try and unravel conflicts between competing experts.
This identify contains a variety of Open entry chapters. weather switch threatens our planet’s destiny. in view that it’s too overdue to avoid weather swap, we needs to locate how you can organize for it, whereas doing all we will to decelerate the approaches which are inflicting it. The editor of this compendium, an skilled and revered scientist within the box, has amassed examine important to the demanding situations we face.
Weather switch has emerged as an immense problem to our agriculture, certainly to the administration of our economic climate as a complete. The instant difficulties that our farmers face relate to intra-seasonal variability of rainfall, severe occasions and unseasonal rains. those aberrations reason heavy losses to our vegetation each year.
- Global Atmospheric Change and its Impact on Regional Air Quality: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Global Atmosperic Change and Its ... 21-27, 2001 (Nato Science Series: IV:)
- Nonpoint Source Pollution Regulation: Issues and Analysis (Economics, Energy and Environment)
- Public Health Risk Assessment for Human Exposure to Chemicals (Environmental Pollution)
- Private Sector Participation in Water Infrastructure: OECD Checklist for Public Action
- Environmental Infrastructure Management: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop, Kyiv, Ukraine, April 30-May 4, 1995 (Nato Science Partnership Subseries: 2)
Extra resources for Assessing the Accuracy of Remotely Sensed Data: Principles and Practices
Assessing the Accuracy of Remotely Sensed Data: Principles and Practices by Russell G. Congalton,Kass Green
- Download e-book for iPad: Género negro para el s.XXI: Nuevas tendencias y nuevas voces by Javier Sánchez Zapatero,Àlex Martín Escribà
- Download e-book for kindle: Gezamenlijk medisch consult: Een praktische handleiding by F. Seesing,I. Raats